Trustee Wallet has been updated to version 1014, in which:
– redesigned WalletConnect page and optimized functionality;
– optimized the Tokens page in the “Add Asset” tab, to filter tokens by blockchain;
– added Polygon tokens by default (ETH matic, USDT matic, USDC matic, etc.)
– added the option of adding custom Polygon tokens by smart contract address;
– SHIB BEP20 and EXON (trc20) tokens were added;
– optimized Solana Staking (SOL), now you can specify your own validator by its address;
– the threshold for blocking Ripple for address activation was lowered to 10 XRP;
– added ability to copy the HEX of a transaction to send outside the application;
– improved UI for transactions in Ethereum, BNB and TRX coins;
– Loyalty Program operation was optimized;
– minor bugs have been fixed.
Enjoy the use!
Which update did you like the most?
Leave a Reply