We are pleased to announce that exchange providers have expanded the list of fiat currencies for buying crypto. Now the purchase is available in a number of African countries, as well as in Brazil for the following currencies:
- NGN – Nigerian Naira
- KES – Kenyan shilling
- ZAR – South Africa rand
- GHS – Ghanaian cedi
- TZS – Tanzanian shilling
- UGX – Ugandan shilling
Almost all cryptocurrencies that are in the application are available for purchase, however, we recommend to use coins that have low network fees for transfers, for example, Tron (TRX), Dogecoin (DOGE), etc.
To make a purchase, go to the Exchanger section and follow these steps:
- Select the fiat currency for which you are buying (NGN, USD, etc.) and the cryptocurrency of receipt – TRX, BTC or others;
- Set purchase details – purchase amount and payment details (card number);
- Choose the most suitable Mercuryo or MoonPay exchanger;
- Pass identity verification (KYC) according to the requirements of the exchanger and pay for the purchase;
- Upon successful completion of the KYC procedure, the purchased cryptocurrency will go to the wallet balance.
Please note that local banks may have restrictions on these transactions up to $100 per month.
Here is a list of eligible bank cards currently valid:
- Sterling bank
- GT bank!
- Zenith Bank
Please share this news with other people from your crypto community, invite your friends to our Telegram chat, let them know about this opportunity.
Trustee Wallet is one of the few applications that works in Africa and Brazil, despite all the obstacles posed by local authorities. No one can stop cryptocurrencies, so let’s share the news and help the “mass adoption” of cryptocurrencies.